Having a strong immune system is vital to good health and longevity. Supplementing for optimal immune function often leads people to a vitamin C supplement, but there are many other ways to improve immune health. In large part, immunity is improved by enhancing the health and number of white blood cells, combating pathogens, and reducing oxidation to reduce the incidence, and accelerate recovery from, illness.*
- Vitamin C increases antioxidant enzyme activity and reduces incidence of upper respiratory tract infections.*
- Astragalus activates the immune system by increasing CD4 and CD8 white blood cells (B cells and T cells).*
- Elderberry supplementation shortens the duration and severity of symptoms of cold and flu-like symptoms.*
- Olive extracts containing polyphenols have shown efficacy for killing viruses.*
- Echinacea increases macrophage function to enhance adaptive immunity.*
Get back in the game, with Immunity+.
*These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.